Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Armani

           Photo: © Shaina Oliphant

I'm still in shock about what I'm about to tell you, but ... I shot an event for Armani last week.  The company's design team flew in from Milan to conduct a "styling seminar" in their boutique at Phipps Plaza.  It was all so unexpected and so much fun!  I'm still pinching myself to make sure that it really happened.

           Photo: © Shaina Oliphant

           Photo: © Shaina Oliphant

           Photo: © Shaina Oliphant

The boutique itself is really beautiful and (besides all the gorgeous clothes) has the most amazing collection of shoes and accessories.

           Photo: © Shaina Oliphant

           Photo: © Shaina Oliphant

           Photo: © Shaina Oliphant

Before the seminar started the guests were served drinks and hor d'oeuvres while they mixed and mingled. 

           Photo: © Shaina Oliphant

           Photo: © Shaina Oliphant

           Photo: © Shaina Oliphant

The seminar turned out to be a mini-runway show of different looks created from pieces actually sold in the stores.

           Photo: © Shaina Oliphant

All-in-all it was a great time, but now I can't stop obsessing about all of the incredible clothes I saw and how great they would look hanging in my closet.  Oh well.  One day ... 

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Shaina, this is HUGE!!! I am so happy for you. You are on your way up and "out" girl. Do your thang! I am happy and feel blessed to witness your journey.

    ReplyDelete