Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Art Center

       Photo: © Shaina Oliphant

The Atlanta Contemporary Art Center offers cutting-edge art and educational programs to the public.


        Photo: © Shaina Oliphant

                                    Photo: © Shaina Oliphant

Photos of the Art Center's message board.



       Photo: © Shaina Oliphant

I didn't take any photos of the "Dana Schutz: Drawings & Prints" exhibit, but if the Art Center's description of her and her work doesn't make you want to go see it for yourself I don't know what will:

Dana Schutz is an acclaimed painter known for her exuberant canvases featuring grotesquely comic figures performing activities of creativity, violence, and contemplation.

2 comments:

  1. I love Danas' use of color and subject matter. I was truly inspired by her work and I plan on attending the exhibit in the near future. Thank you for the post.

    - Jassart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Wish I could see the exhibit.

    ReplyDelete